Accessible Technology

From: WCAG 2.0 Comment Form <nobody@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 16:58:04 +0000 (UTC)
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: Wayne Dick
Email: wed@csulb.edu
Affiliation: Rep for CSU Long Beach on WAI / EOWG
Document: W2
Item Number: Appendix A: Glossary
Part of Item:
Comment Type: technical
Summary of Issue: Accessible Technology

This is a redefinition based on POUR.  EO may have submitted this. They assigned it to me, and at the end of the meeting this morning, I was a little confused as what I should send alone and what Judy would sent.  So you might want to do a quick compare with what EO sent over for changes to assistive tecnology.

We thought splitting out target audience from the use made it easier to read -Though I\'m not married to the exact wording.

I really think defining AT in terms of POUR Principles really takes better advantage of the conceptual foundation WCAG 2.0 has developed.

Proposed Change:
Look at

http://www.csulb.edu/~wed/eo/assistive.html