Comment LC-1053

From: Gian Sampson-Wild <gian@tkh.com.au>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 12:51:12 +1000
To: "'Loretta Guarino Reid'" <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Cc: <public-comments-WCAG20@w3.org>

Comment 32:

Source: http://www.w3.org/mid/000901c69538$2e394450$f4c9b23a@tkhcomputer
(Issue ID: LC-1053)

2.4.6: This should be at Level 1. Order of information is very important to
both people who use screen readers and people with cognitive disabilities.

Proposed Change:

Move to Level 1

----------------------------
Response from Working Group:

Because assistive technology cannot provide access to rerendered content if
this success criterion is not satisfied, it has been moved to level A.
Response from GSW:
I am not sure where 2.4.6 went - I looked for a copy of the Last Call WD but
couldn't find it, and the link:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-change-history.html off the WG's homepage
is broken. Can you please clarify what 2.4.6 was and what it is called now?