Automatic testing

From: WCAG 2.0 Comment Form <nobody@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 18:23:40 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: Jean-Marie D\'Amour
Email: jmdamour@accessibiliteweb.com
Affiliation:
Document: W2
Item Number: Guideline 4.1: Maximize compatibility with current and future user agents...
Part of Item:
Comment Type: question
Summary of Issue: Automatic testing
4.1.1 Parsing: Content implemented using markup languages has elements with complete start and end tags, except as allowed by their specifications, and are nested according to their specifications. (Level A)

I agree only if we have a tool to test it automatically.

Proposed Change:
Be sure that we have a tool to test it automatically.