RE: [WCAG2 TECHS] i18n comment: RFC 3066 links

=================================

Now that things have settled down, the best strategy is to replace all links
to RFC 4646 with links to BCP 47. RFC 4646 will be replaced fairly soon with
another RFC, but BCP 47 will continue to refer to the latest relevant RFC.
The link is:

http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/bcp/bcp47.txt

You can still use the same title as the link text.

Hope that helps.

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)