Re: Comment LC-1092

Another error - the response we sent you was truncated. The complete
response was:

Thank you for pointing this out. It was also pointed out by another
reviewer that the sufficient technique for this success criterion
requires paused content to be restarted from the point where it was
stopped but with a notice that the display is delayed. This example
has been modified to say the ticker will restart from the point where
it was paused so that all trades that occurred while it was paused
will be displayed.

However, if a control to turn off (rather than pause) the presention
of real-time information via non-text content (ex. an applet) were
present, there would be no requirement that the information that was
not displayed during the time it was turned off would be available.

Loretta