Late comment - relative units

From: Alastair Campbell <ac@alastairc.ac>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 23:55:22 +0100
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org
A comment on WCAG 2 attached.

Apologies for the lateness (life getting in the way), I hope it might
still be considered.

believe these are important aspects for accessible computers in general
as well as the Internet, for anyone with a mild to moderate visual
impairment.

I would suggest including a revised version of WCAG 1.0's checkpoint
3.4, example included. The font aspects could be added to 1.3, but it
does not seem a natural fit.

Kind regards,

-Alastair