My comments about the WCAG 2.0 specifications

From: Ivo Gonçalves <ivo_mmm@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:25:06 +0000
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

I am somewhat displeased that apparently no one has of yet realized that
Accessability Keys are NOT device independent. There is the serious need for
a better alternative to those.

Furthermore, is there any intention of considering the Speech Application
Language Tags (SALT) or part of its specifications to the WCAG 2.0 or the
future versions? I believe the W3C should take sometime considering SALT as
it does offer some fine tools and a decent alternative for the deaf people.

Sincerely,
Ivo Gonçalves,
Tiphares Free Guardians