Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0

From: Fergus Murray <fergusmurray@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:58:16 +0100
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Hi,

 I'm reading through these guidelines, and for me the vivid lime green
boxes make it actively unpleasant and rather difficult to read the
relevant parts of the text. Is this not itself an accessibility issue?
A 'do not use vivid lime-green backgrounds' button, or general
avoidance of such strong colours as background, would make it much
easier for me and people like me to use this document.

Thanks

 - Fergus C. Murray
www.oolong.co.uk
(not yet as accessible as it really should be)