Re: Principles of HDR in chrome

I think the idea is too new for there to be a study. :)

The evidence is only anecdotal at this point:
 1)  Watching HDR content in an office environment (or outside) leads to a
lot of squinting.
 2)  Separating compositing and environment adaptation seems to lead to a
simpler and more consistent model.

     /Hubbe