COGA structure v2 materials for prototype

Hello Lisa, Roy, Structure Subgroup, and COGA TF,

Here is the 1-pager that I promised
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G_mz7AktVNtbZMiCMvyZzJaNR1429RAqxVnH6DUWIcw/edit>
with links to:

   - The content document where John K, Justine, and Jan can continue
   working on the open content elements
   - A deck containing design mocks that Roy can use to start building the
   prototype (some pieces are still WIP and I'll continue adding these as I
   can, clearly marked) -- these also have links to the fill sized png
   exports and svg files of icons for reference

Everything is in this Google Drive folder,
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Yq0SUUvdg7I4E30uAILnR1VA49Ls9vh-?usp=sharing>
and linked off of our subgroup page.

Again, thank you for your patience with me.

Warmly,

Rain