Re: how to publish issue papers

Hi Lisa,

We covered this is the COGA Task Force meeting today, and the group agreed
with the following:

   - Yes, your two track approach makes sense as our path forward for issue
   papers. This is the right direction.
   - The group agreed that we would like to make sure there is a note
   included at the top of all of the issue papers that are wiki pages, which
   says something like "This is a wiki page maintained by the COGA Task force,
   and not an official W3C note" -- then there would be a link to the formal
   W3C notes.
      - We aren't sure that the language in that proposed note is the right
      language.
   - Next steps
      - Rain will put together a spreadsheet we can use to code the issue
      papers and track their prioritization
      - Becca will review that spreadsheet and improve it
      - Once we have it, we can use it to determine which issue papers we
      are doing first, and who will take leadership on each that we are
      committing to

Link to the discussion in our meeting minutes:
https://www.w3.org/2023/10/16-coga-minutes.html#t03

Rain