RE: New proposal on updating our user research module

Hi there

Yes, I agree – looks like a good plan. I think I should be able to help with Step 2 in the new year.

Thanks
Katy

Dr Katy Brickley

Research Assistant
Feeling at Home NIHR (SSCR) funded study
Participatory research on what helps people with learning disabilities to feel at home where they live.
www.feelingathome.org.uk<http://www.feelingathome.org.uk/>
@ResearchingHome<https://twitter.com/ResearchingHome>

Please note, my working days are Tuesday to Friday.

[cid:image001.png@01DA2229.305A03A0]

King's College London
Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery and Palliative Care
James Clerk Maxwell Building, Room 1.17
57 Waterloo Road
London SE1 8WA