Re: New proposal on updating our user research module

Hi, Lisa. This new plan sounds good to me. I don't think I have the
bandwidth to help with Step 1 in December, but I can definitely help with
Step 2 starting in January. I'm hoping others can do the same—very
important work for publishing the next version of Making Content Usable!