Reminder: Your comments requested by end of today on EO scripts

Hi, COGA folks, reminder to please add your comments to this google doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WIUsN_iZESQfwCqTUl6w_ukm7oNwTQTCfBZcBIQO7cE/edit#>
by
the end of today and to join the special COGA meeting tomorrow at 10am ET.

As mentioned in the google doc:

   - Our top priority is aligning on EO's "Cognitive and learning
   disabilities" script.
   - Our second priority is aligning on the COGA-related parts of EO's
   "Tools and Techniques" scripts.

Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks!