Time-sensitive: Any last concerns about COGA's consolidated feedback on EO's scripts?

Hi, COGA folks, five of us met today to align on COGA's feedback on EO's
scripts
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WIUsN_iZESQfwCqTUl6w_ukm7oNwTQTCfBZcBIQO7cE/edit#>
.

   - Our top priority was EO's "Cognitive and learning disabilities" script.
   - We also discussed the COGA-related parts of EO's "Tools and
   techniques" scripts.

Does anyone have any concerns about where we landed? Please let us know by
tomorrow's COGA meeting at 10am.

Reminder that EO's deadline requires us to finish submitting our GitHub
issues by end of day Friday, thanks.