Re: Your comments requested by end of day October 18: EO's script on "Cognitive and learning disabilities"

Hi, folks, our top priority is aligning on EO’s “Cognitive and learning
disabilities” script
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WIUsN_iZESQfwCqTUl6w_ukm7oNwTQTCfBZcBIQO7cE/edit#heading=h.dd4z9tvi3krd>
.

But our second priority is to provide feedback on EO's "Tools and
Techniques" scripts. I updated our feedback doc today with relevant parts
of these four scripts, which have a few COGA-related issues that we need to
untangle.

   - Perception
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WIUsN_iZESQfwCqTUl6w_ukm7oNwTQTCfBZcBIQO7cE/edit#heading=h.qouie1w9ajqg>
   - Presentation
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WIUsN_iZESQfwCqTUl6w_ukm7oNwTQTCfBZcBIQO7cE/edit#heading=h.angytg7wiz4u>
   - Input
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WIUsN_iZESQfwCqTUl6w_ukm7oNwTQTCfBZcBIQO7cE/edit#heading=h.y1ixg0eujkuq>
   - Navigation
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WIUsN_iZESQfwCqTUl6w_ukm7oNwTQTCfBZcBIQO7cE/edit#heading=h.yxt0i7qtn42k>

Reminder to please add your comments to this google doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WIUsN_iZESQfwCqTUl6w_ukm7oNwTQTCfBZcBIQO7cE/edit#>
by end of day Tuesday, October 18, and to join the special COGA meeting on
Wednesday, October 19 at 10am ET, thanks!

--

Julie Rawe

Special Projects Editor

E: jrawe@understood.org