Re: Please review: initial resolutions on mental health

Hello Lisa,

The second topic kinda got cut off in the email and I would like more
elaboration on it.

What do you mean exactly by fairity of diagnosis?

How could functional impairments different from diagnosis?
I’d like some more clarifications on the topic 2 groups to
Look at.

Also, didn’t see OCD being included in any of the mental health research
topics and I would like it to be included. It has a great impact when using
web and it’d be helpful to include it before we begin the research because
I think that many guidance we will come up with at the end for anxiety
could also be applicable to OCD.

Thank you

Albert Kim | Pronouns: he/him | Twitter <https://twitter.com/djkalbert> |
Linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertdkim/>