Re: Need review: Reply to issue 162

Hi

I suggest we add a sentence in the introduction about other groups. (issue
145 also asked for something similar)

That way we can say something like:

Thank you for this suggestion. While we agree that the guidance in this
document supports non-native speakers with limited language skills, these
individuals do not necessarily have a cognitive or learning disability. So
it is out of scope for a document about inclusion for cognitive or learning
disabilities.  They are also out of scope of the COGA taskforce's expertise
and the research that was used for this document.

However, the similarity is an important point! so we have added some
content to the introduction of the document that points out the benefits to
these groups. Hopefully that will help a bit.