Re: working on the image - try 2

Nice example - here are a few suggestions to make it even better:
Suggested navigation bar:

  * Home - offer a simple way to get back to the beginning;
  * Categories - this seems to be more about different categories
    (friendship is misspelled)
  * Delivery - keep it simple and consistent; not necessary to specify
    "information" as every section contains information; but if there
    are different delivery or other options, that is different
  * Events
  * Contact - keep it simple and consistent; not necessary to specify "us"

Please avoid using a white background (especially with dark/black text)
as that challenges certain people with Dyslexia, light sensitivity,
Irlen Syndrome, etc.

Red (hues) should only be used sparingly for emphasis or else it is
essentially shouting (between visually off-putting to sensory overload)
at the site visitor; using red/dark pink for a large footer area is
visually excessive against all the flowers in red/pink and also does not
have enough contrastto (and neutralizes) the pink flowers bordering it

For easier/quicker comprehension (and visual appeal); better to just
have "Locally Sourced" and "Fresh Cut Daily" in large text instead of
phrasing as a sentence

Not sure of the rationale for identifying the expected time to order -
if it really take 10 minutes (typo), that is not an effective process so
could scare away the customer especially one with different abilities
who may need even longer.

Hope this helps~