From: Rain Michaels <rainb@google.com>
Sent: Friday, February 5, 2021 3:20 PM
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org
Subject: Request for comments: icon concepts for "ensure processes do not rely on memory"

This message may be from an external email source.
Do not select links or open attachments unless verified. Report all suspicious emails to Minnesota IT Services Security Operations Center.

Hello,

Following our quick brainstorm about icons to represent "ensure processes do not rely on memory," I have added a couple of explorations into the Content Usable Summary Icons<https://gcc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fdocument%2Fd%2F1aRoYev1aAIHhIq37Itt96ueBwLh5zXMUeJBYxL0MCkQ%2Fedit&data=04%7C01%7Cjennie.delisi%40state.mn.us%7C195f9e2da1324f70ca8608d8ca1c24be%7Ceb14b04624c445198f26b89c2159828c%7C0%7C0%7C637481569515554969%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=gTfUkAejJufHabl95kdjsxo6tIP8u7WGfuyor1a57mc%3D&reserved=0> Google doc.

I've also attached the exploration image directly to this email if that is easier than accessing the Google Doc.

Once I receive comments, I can revise if as needed.

Thank you,

Rain

[cid:image005.png@01D6FE0B.729597B0]
Super long alt text for the image:
Six illustrations, three that are more direct and three that are more abstracted: A. thought bubble with a checklist inside, B. Thought bubble with pinned sticky notes inside, C. Person's head with a sticky note in the place of a brain, D. Sticky note with a magic tail evoking the concept of leaving, E. Thought bubble with a moving process showing the thought going away, F. Process symbol with a sticky note inside of it