Re: Request for comments: icon concepts for "ensure processes do not rely on memory"

Thank you Rain.

I love option b as the sticky notes really represent remembering things
over other cognitive processes.
To me the check boxes represent deciding things and other executive
functions which are covered in others objectives.
 All the best

Lisa