Issue from Patterns

From: Steve Lee <stevelee@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 16:40:41 +0000
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Apologies for the delay

I have now updated the tracking sheet with the issues to be discussed
for the patterns I worked on and review Lisa's comments.

Thanks for any reviews you can do.

Note that the following related patterns are proving to be more involved
so I have set the status back to 'editing' while I continue to work on them.

* Ensure the Hierarchy of the Site and Menu Structure is Logical
* Use a Clear and Understandable Page Structure

Steve