Re: The decision --- was : Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish the next iteration of  Making content usable for people with cognitive and learning disabilities - open until the end of July 3rd

Hi all,

Coga usable document have been published, please find in
<https://www.w3.org/TR/coga-usable/>.

Thank you for all your efforts.

Best,

Roy