Re: The decision --- was : Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish the next iteration of  Making content usable for people with cognitive and learning disabilities - open until the end of July 3rd

On 16/07/2019 12:12, Roy Ran wrote:
> Coga usable document have been published, please find in
> <https://www.w3.org/TR/coga-usable/>.

Out of interest, why is the published filename 'coga-usable' different
to the GitHub foldername 'content-usable'.

Does it even matter? Apart from being a little confusing?

My guess it's just an historical accident and we changed the name at
some point in time but now can't change it because it's published.

Steve