RE: We have until tomorrow to object - Fwd: RE: Supplementary document for WCAG 2.1

I also agree that a single non-normative supplement is the right way to go.
There can be descriptions about which user needs the guidance satisfies,
and made to allow filtering to narrow the view.

Best regards,

Mary Jo

                    Mary Jo
                    Mueller
                    Accessibility
                    Standards
                    Program
                    Manager
                    IBM
                    Accessibility,
                    IBM Research,
                    Austin, TX
                    Phone:
                    512-286-9698 |
                    Tie-line:
                    363-9698
                    Search for
                    accessibility
                    answers

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader."
~John Quincy Adams