OFF TOPIC (was Re: proposed change of language for common words)

Hi All,

Sadly, Barry Johnson passed about 2 weeks ago, losing his brave fight with
cancer. The entire Deque family is understandably saddened to lose a
colleague at such a young age, and we are collectively tidying up loose
ends this week.

As such, I have recently removed Barry's participation in W3C activities
(and completing this request).

Thanks for your understanding.

JF