From:   "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
To:     "Mary Jo Mueller" <maryjom@us.ibm.com>
Cc:     "Andrew Kirkpatrick (via Google Sheets)" <awkaccess@gmail.com>,
"public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Date:   05/10/2017 05:35 AM
Subject:        Re: Latest information on COGA proposed criteria for WCAG
2.1

The latest versio n is at https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/
But there will be new drafts on
WD: May 16
WD: June 20

Also you may want to mention the supplement

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Tue, 09 May 2017 21:26:31 +0300 Mary Jo Mueller<maryjom@us.ibm.com
> wrote ----
Hi all,

I am presenting information on the COGA task force work at AccessU this
coming week based on the talk Lisa and I gave at CSUN earlier this year.
I'd like to update the deck to include the following things:
latest proposed language for the Success Criteria
known status as to what has reached consensus by the AG WG for:
inclusion in WCAG 2.1
moved to WCAG Silver
published in a best practices document

Is there anywhere I can pull this information from easily that you can
point me to? I need to have method to determine the current state, if that
is available.
Best regards,
Mary Jo

Mary Jo Mueller
Accessibility Standards Program Manager
IBM Accessibility, IBM Research, Austin, TX
Phone: 512-286-9698 | Tie-line: 363-9698
Search for accessibility answers

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader."
~John Quincy Adams