Re: Latest information on COGA proposed criteria for WCAG 2.1

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 13:34:27 +0300
To: "Mary Jo Mueller" <maryjom@us.ibm.com>
Cc: "Andrew Kirkpatrick (via Google Sheets)" <awkaccess@gmail.com>, "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
The latest versio n is at https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/But there will be new drafts on WD: May 16
WD: June 20

Also you may want to mention the supplement

---- On Tue, 09 May 2017 21:26:31 +0300 Mary Jo Mueller&lt;maryjom@us.ibm.com&gt; wrote ----

Hi all,

I am presenting information on the COGA task force work at AccessU this coming week based on the talk Lisa and I gave at CSUN earlier this year. I'd like to update the deck to include the following things:
latest proposed language for the Success Criteria
known status as to what has reached consensus by the AG WG for:inclusion in WCAG 2.1
moved to WCAG Silver
published in a best practices document

Is there anywhere I can pull this information from easily that you can point me to? I need to have method to determine the current state, if that is available.Best regards,
Mary Jo

Mary Jo Mueller
Accessibility Standards Program Manager
IBM Accessibility, IBM Research, Austin, TX
Phone: 512-286-9698 | Tie-line: 363-9698
Search for accessibility answers

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader."
~John Quincy Adams