RE: SC in WCAG draft

+1

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: McSorley, Jan<mailto:jan.mcsorley@pearson.com>
Sent: ý21/ý02/ý2017 21:42
To: lisa.seeman<mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Cc: public-cognitive-a11y-tf<mailto:public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Re: SC in WCAG draft

Thanks to everyone for their work, but admittedly, Lisa carried the bulk of the burden for all of us.  It would not have happened without her tireless efforts and the excellent job she did advocating for the SC's in today's WCAG call.

Jan McSorley

VP, Accessibility
Psychometrics and Testing Services

400 Center Ridge Drive, Suite E
Austin, TX  78753

M - (512) 673-9569

Twitter: @Jan_McSorley
Skype:  jan.mcsorley
www.linkedin.com/in/janmcsorley<http://www.linkedin.com/in/janmcsorley>

Learn more at pearson.com<http://pearson.com>

[Pearson]

We put a man on the moon in the 1960's ... surely we can make information technology fully accessible to people with disabilities.  It can be done ... it must be done ... it will be done!