RE: please let me know when you have done the pull requests

The branch name can be anythingso I would use the name from the final wording with the old issue number

In this case it would be Consistent Positions - ISSUE-54

Let me know if you are still stuck

CC'ing Josh Michael and Andrew incase I have miss understood

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Thu, 09 Feb 2017 08:37:59 +0200 EA Draffan<ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote ----

+1 to what Thad has said below as I am stuck as well.

I am afraid I cannot move forward on my #51 Visual Presentation as there does not seem to be a right answer to the problem despite Lisa's best attempts and #50 Symbols has a paragraph which is sitting waiting for the next stage, but will probably be considered too complex. If it should be pushed into a pull request please can someone help but I am not sure it is ready as it has no consensus from other folk.

Dr Dolittle comes to mind and I am not sure which end of the Llama I am at.

Best wishes
E.A.