Re: Help getting the issue papers to working draft.

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 11:39:20 -0500
To: "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>, public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
A complete list would be an infinite set. Some things I can think of
right now:

  * Spell check (for U.S. English)
  * Grammar check - complete sentences, fragments, etc.
  * Structure check - does the document flow in the optimal manner
  * Code check - is the code well formed and resulting in the structure
    we intend, every sub-section wrapped in a <section> with a <hx> element
  * Naked URIs need to be removed, wrapped around link text
  * References need to follow W3C format, lots of the inline URIs
    actually should be treated as references
  * Understandability of reading it top to bottom
  * Good introduction sections
  * Follow W3C manual of style http://www.w3.org/2001/06/manual/
  * Cross references using relative URIs so we can adjust them easily
  * No references to wiki or rawgit (temp resources)

Michael

Michael