RE: Help getting the issue papers to working draft.

Your right! thanks. I always get confused which one is which...

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Tue, 08 Mar 2016 17:51:40 +0200  Rochford<john.rochford@umassmed.edu> wrote ----

  Hi Lisa,

 My understanding is he offered to do the Online Safety issue paper, not the Security and Privacy Technologies issue paper, which is what I offered to do.

 John

 John Rochford
 UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
 Director, INDEX Program
 Instructor, Family Medicine & Community Health
 www.DisabilityInfo.org