Re: Agenda and call information for the Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference - Monday, September 22nd, 2014

Regrets - will be traveling for the next few hours.

Tony Doran (Texthelp).

On 22 September 2014 14:29, Elle <nethermind@gmail.com> wrote:

> Regrets, all. I'm in a client meeting today. Neil and I are still working
> on our next action item (usability stuff).
>
> If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the people to gather wood,
> divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast
> and endless sea.
> - Antoine De Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
>
> On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 1:03 AM, Katherine Deibel <
> katherine.deibel@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Regrets... start of new academic year plus first day back from being sick
>> for a while.
>>

>> Kate Deibel, PhD

>> --
>>
>> "To make a difference, one must subtract one number from another."
>>
>> On 2014-09-21 7:17 AM, lisa.seeman wrote:
>>
>>> *Agenda and call information for the Cognitive Accessibility Task Force
>>> Teleconference
>>> *
>>> *When*: UTC (GMT/Zulu)-time: *September 22nd, 2014 at 16:00*
>>> 11 am Austin time
>>> 12 pm Boston and New York
>>> 5 pm London
>>> 7 pm IST Israel

>>> iso=20140512T12&p1=43&ah=1>http://www.timeanddate.com/

--
Anthony (Tony) Doran
BrowseAloud Product Manager

Texthelp Ltd is a limited company registered in Belfast, N. Ireland with
registration number NI31186 having its registered office and principal
place of business at Lucas Exchange, 1 Orchard Way, Antrim, N. Ireland,
BT41 2RU.