From: Rochford, John [mailto:john.rochford@umassmed.edu]
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2014 9:17 PM
To: lisa.seeman; public-cognitive-a11y-tf; Milliken, Neil
Cc: josephoconnor; EA Draffan; Steve Lee
Subject: RE: potential vision document for COGA

Hi Lisa and All,

I think the roadmap is a good one. It is representative of the approach we have been discussing during the past several conferences. I especially support documenting techniques by cognitive function, first those that are good for (almost all) groups, then those specific to only some groups.

I don’t see a step I suggest should be added to the roadmap:

•      user testing and/or empirical research related to the techniques we are documenting.

John

John Rochford
UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
Director, INDEX Program
Instructor, Family Medicine & Community Health
http://www.DisabilityInfo.org