Re: Goals

Rich Schwerdtfeger

"lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com> wrote on 02/02/2014 07:22:41 AM:

> From: "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
> To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
> Date: 02/02/2014 07:25 AM
> Subject: Goals
>
> Hi
> I took a stab at identifying goals.
>

> Communication
> Use email and chat effectively
> Being aware of a change
> Use social media
> Share pictures etc
> Play
> Request information

Hi Lisa, Can I have some more context? when you say communication are you
referring to to use cases for specific types of applcations or specific
interactions? For example you say social media but there are arguably
different types: twitter, facebook type, multi-user cloud docs, all? There
are a number of ways that could fall under social media here. In other
words, if we break down social media we can come up with a number of ways
to communicate that would be better processed individually as use cases.

I could work on our getting access to IBM Greenhouse to allow us to break
down the various types of apps.

> Applications
> Apps to enable work such as document authoring
> Critical DHTML content such as :Use of bank sites , health care

Everything uses DHTML content today.  :-)

> providers, credit cards

Not following why this is broken out.

> Apps such as mobile apps
> Directions / location
>
> ICT system
> Use the Web of things
> Phone menu systems
> Other menu systems
>
> Transactions (worth mentioning separately)
> Fill in forms
> Make appointments
>
> Research and Education
> Find important information
> Learn
>
> Updates and Entertainment
> News
> Weather

What about on-line learning and assessment?

> Cross cutting goals:
> Safe
> Optimal effectiveness
> Minimal frustration