Re: Scheduling a presentation + discussion on plausible reasoning

Members of the W3C Cognitive AI Community Group:

Here is a doodle poll giving some possible slots for a call that may suit people in America and Europe. The plan is to record the call for the benefit of those that can’t make it, and we may arrange a second call at a time to better suit those of you in Asia-Pacific time zones.  Please respond to this poll by the end of Thursday 15th September to give me time to get the call booked. It is likely to be with Zoom, assuming I get help to set that up with the W3C/MIT zoom account.

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/aQ0jkQ7e <https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/aQ0jkQ7e>

Many thanks,
Dave

Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>