Re: Scheduling a presentation + discussion on plausible reasoning

Based on the poll results, it looks like Thursday at 15:00-16:00 UK time is the best we can do. I will work with my colleagues to allocate the call and send out a meeting invite with the link.  I am happy to arrange another slot for a second call at a time more convenient for people in Asia-Pacific time zones.

Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>