Re: Initial draft for formal spec of chunks and rules

Dear Dave,

thanks for preparing this. I’ll discuss the current (early) state of the formal spec and the informal introduction with some of my colleagues and will then get back to you.

Best wishes,
Georg

--
Dr. Georg Rehm <http://georg-re.hm/>
Principal Researcher and Research Fellow