Re: Initial draft for formal spec of chunks and rules

Good job, and thanks for sharing
also congrats for your keynote, look forward to be watching the vid

From a KR point of view, the spec is a bit of a headache tho

what I d like to see is a knowledge map, so to speak
of the spec, in terms of concepts/entities and processes/rules
This could helpt to explain the architecture of what you are proposing
without breaking
the brain
Now, you already have a nice colorful diagram at the top, which is about
the only thing
I can look at without overheating - this is my shortcoming, not the
shortcoming of the spec
I dont know if this is a direction you want to take, Dave
If you think this would be useful
 I would be inclined to overlay the functions listed in the specs onto  the
diagram for example

and also to develop a representation of the kit you are developing which is
easier to look at

if this is of interest to you or others, I ll put it down in my to do list
and maybe we can have a call
on this topic

PDM