Re: EO's Luis script: COGA input needed by this Friday at 6pm ET

Thanks Julie and all!

I would like to support the idea of prioritizing the must-have's. At the same time, if you have time to also suggest nice-to-have's, that would be good. If the nice-to-have's are easy to implement considering the whole project, then I'm sure the Editors will happily do them!

The important thing is to make sure to clarify what is must versus what is nice. To help the Editors process input, we ask EOWG participants to rate their comments as:
* [HIGH]
* [MED] (medium)
* [LOW]

Perhaps that will work for you, too?