Re: [EXTERNAL] Usability by using intelligent agents

Sorry, I didn't mean auto-complete, I meant more having a reactive UX that
determines the user's intention and thereby provides a simplified user
experience. For example, I could determine the user's intentions from the
previous screen they navigated from. Or if the user is entering data that
results in a lot of validation errors I could switch to a simplified UX.
That sort of thing...