Re: Cognitive Accessibility Community Group updates

Hi Rain,

I just joined the group yesterday and am looking forward to participating more. I recently worked with Shari Thurow and one of my students Ashley Varon on an accessibility study of Science Gateways which will be published this Fall, I believe. I’d be happy talking about that research during an upcoming meeting or working on reviewing papers.

Noreen