Re: Issues with the UN Convention

From: Rain Michaels <rainb@google.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 18:41:06 -0700
To: Rashmi RK <rashmirkatakwar@gmail.com>, edwardchalk@gmail.com
Cc: Lisa Seeman <lisa1seeman@gmail.com>, public-coga-community@w3.org
Hello Rashmi, Edward, and members of the COGA community group,

Thank you for starting to take a look at this UN Convention on the Rights
of Persons with Disabilities.

To clarify: please look at all of the articles, or at least as many as you
can. Most are quite short.

I've created a new document since Lisa is currently on holiday and is not
able to share hers at the moment:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m8nWqlFdrJWsV-tf_h7Y2MZEwiL-VFb4Y-aunh4_RW0/edit?usp=sharing

Looking forward to continuing this conversation.

Warmly,

Rain