UN has a CONVENTION ON THE RIGHTS OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES

From: Lisa Seeman <lisa1seeman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 19:30:45 +0300
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>, public-coga-community@w3.org
Hi Folks

The UN has a  CONVENTION ON THE RIGHTS OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES. This
is a treaty that is ratified by countries across the globe.

They are collecting comments until the end of September. The draft is at:
convention-on-the-rights-of-persons-with-disabilities
<https://www.un.org/development/desa/disabilities/convention-on-the-rights-of-persons-with-disabilities.html>

(Note that The Who has sometimes defined many learning disabilities as
mental health conditions. We need to check that we are comfortable with
this document!)

All the best

Lisa