Re: Welcome!

Hi all,

I am Sugi and I am a software engineer (+ member of Web a11y task force) at Sony.
I am not an a11y expert but I am really looking forward to learn more about cognitive disability and to contribute in any way I can to mitigate the Web barriers that individuals (with cognitive disability) face.

Best,
Sugi