Re: Welcome!

From: Sugi <sugi@s-widjaja.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 15:53:33 -0700
Cc: public-coga-community@w3.org, Rain Michaels <rainb@google.com>
To: Lisa Seeman <lisa1seeman@gmail.com>
Hi all,

I am Sugi and I am a software engineer (+ member of Web a11y task force) at Sony.
I am not an a11y expert but I am really looking forward to learn more about cognitive disability and to contribute in any way I can to mitigate the Web barriers that individuals (with cognitive disability) face.

Best,
Sugi