Re: Welcome!

From: Rashmi RK <rashmirkatakwar@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 15:46:30 +0530
To: Lisa Seeman <lisa1seeman@gmail.com>, public-coga-community@w3.org
Hi!
     Nice to know about you all.I am a web accessibilty enthusiast and a
freelance accessibility tester. I want to understand more about cognitive
and learning accessibility needs .
         As a part of this group I want to contribute towards improving
accessibility and creating awareness around accessibility in the society.

Kind regards,
Rashmi Katakwar