Re: Welcome!

Hi!
     Nice to know about you all.I am a web accessibilty enthusiast and a
freelance accessibility tester. I want to understand more about cognitive
and learning accessibility needs .
         As a part of this group I want to contribute towards improving
accessibility and creating awareness around accessibility in the society.

Kind regards,
Rashmi Katakwar