Re: Welcome!

Edward Chalk, Business Analyst.

I understand that, at a very simple level, improving Internet access for
people who have a cognitive disability can be accomplished by moving
towards a text-aided visual paradigm of representing information, rather
than a visual-aided text paradigm of representing information.

I think I may be able to help from a requirements documentation perspective.

Regards from Down Under.

Edward