From: Lisa Seeman <lisa1seeman@gmail.com>
Sent: 17 August 2021 18:31
To: public-coga-community@w3.org <public-coga-community@w3.org>; Rain Michaels <rainb@google.com>
Subject: Welcome!

Welcome to our new community!  Our aim is to improve cognbative accessibility and help the Cognitive and Learning Disabilities Accessibility (COGA) Task Force.

Things we can do include:

- Sharing challenges when using the web
- Suggesting user needs
- Helping with research
- Suggesting ways to improve accessibility for the community

I was hoping we could start by introducing ourselves and maybe saying a bit about what we want the community to achieve.

All the best

Lisa Seeman