Re: Welcome!

From: Jamie Knight <Jamie.Knight@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 20:41:16 +0000
To: Lisa Seeman <lisa1seeman@gmail.com>, "public-coga-community@w3.org" <public-coga-community@w3.org>
Hi Lisa,

Nice to meet everyone. My name is Jamie + Lion. Iím one of the digital accessibility folks at the BBC. Iím autistic and write / podcast etc about autistic life.

Iíve enjoyed contributing to COGA in the past and wanted to formalise stuff a bit. This felt like a nice middle step with the time I have available.

Iím hoping I can provide some useful lenses around autistic life and nuerodivergent needs. Itís part of my everyday life so hopefully itís useful to share.

Cheers,

Jamie + Lion