Re: Web Apps store equivalents

Well I don't disagree that there is a current perception issue here.

But in a trade off between committing resources to helping developers not to sell anything, by-and-large, and helping somewhat different constituencies to realise real commercial objectives that don't depend on making millions by selling a killer app, I know which I would vote for.

If one can do both, then so much the better.

Jo