Re: Web Apps store equivalents

Le jeudi 07 mars 2013 à 22:45 +0000, Jo Rabin a écrit :
> Observing that 99.999% (*) of apps are loss making (in opportunity
> cost terms at least) for individual developers seeking their fortunes
> in the apps marketplace,

I would agree that making Web apps sellable as software is not
necessarily a long-term need, but:
* app stores are not only useful for selling apps; as I tried to detail
in my message, they also play an important role in terms of discovery

* it might be that the competition with the native ecosystem make the
short term need of selling Web app sufficiently important that we should
do something about it (but I'm not sure how determine whether that's
true or not)

Dom